Monday, October 23, 2006

It is Monday morning. 8:40am. I go in with the babies to wake David up. I plop them down onto the bed to snuggle him awake and I sit in front of the computer to check my e-mail.

"Have you posted on your blog lately?" David asks.

"No."

"You should."

"When?" (with sarcasm) "There's no time when I'm free that you're not on the computer.

"Right now."

"Right now?! With Daisy crying because she'd rather get down on the floor and play and Perry roaming around the room looking for things to break? Yeah, this is a perfect time."

"Just two lines. You can write just two lines. You're getting to be as bad as your Uncle Oliver."

Oliver hasn't updated his blog in who knows how long. I take the opportunity. Daisy stopped crying. Perry really hasn't broken anything...yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can somebody tell me what the point is of writing a blog?

"Have you updated your blog lately?"
"No."
"Well, you better do it so that 6 months from now Will can have something to waste his time thinking about at midnight when he should be in bed sleeping."
"You're right, David, I'll do it right now"

Thank God!