Sunday, November 19, 2006

This Week in Babyland

Perry found the playing cards with Santa Claus drinking a coke by the Christmas Tree with the children. He looked at it closely, and then said, “Drinking beer. Drinking beer.” That, I’m sure, will give you insight into what we do and do not drink in our house.

Ok, this next one was a couple of weeks ago, but I’ll tell it anyway because I haven’t yet and it’s so funny… Perry was supposed to be eating a chicken drumstick. We told him to eat his chicken. He picked it up, looked at it and said “Chicken. Brock, brock. Cute chicken. Awww. Cute. Eye, eye (and for this he pointed to the hip joint).” Then he took a huge bite out of it. David and I just looked at each other with humored and horrified faces. Hey, if he eats it, right?

Today we found a rubber band in Daisy’s diaper. And yes, we’re sure it didn’t just fall in there. She had eaten it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have say I agree with you compeletly about your beliefs and feelings of motherhood. I am so happy for you all that you're welcoming a new baby into your family. I can't wait to hear what you are having and what his/her name is. Congrats!

-Leah Sasscer