Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Downward Spiral of Snacks



Perry's new favorite thing is to ask for a snack. He asks all the time. But I know it's not always because he's hungry. I can tell by his requests. "I want something sweet on bread" are the first words he utters upon waking from his nap.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

I used to be the Health-Food-on-a-Budget guru. For at least one of their birthdays I didn't even make cake because I felt it was too sweet--despite the fact that it was a once a year celebration.

Today I made cupcakes. What was the occasion? Well, it's Saturday, isn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel,
Love the photos. Thank you so much for sharing your family with me.

I look forward to new posts.

Karen

berto said...

I've seen this site komatpillar.com There are lots of heavy construction equipment and machineries. Caterpillar, Volvo, bulldozer, mobile excavators, Liebherr, and more. Other heavy equipment companies worldwide advertise there.